Life is full of things to be grateful for. You shouldn’t have to think too long before you can think of something big or small to be grateful for today, right now. What might that be? Can you think of another and another reason added to that? Of course you can, because life is full of good reasons for gratitude, but do you remember also to be grateful for those everyday things in your life that many of us end up easily taking for granted from time to time. Maybe it is time to freshen up your memory a bit, there fore here are some very common reasons and ideas to be and feel grateful for today.
Remember the people around you
Some of the most important things to be grateful for in your life are definitely the people around you. Remember that you are not alone in this life and you have amazing people around you, so be grateful for them. Be grateful for that they are part of your life just the way they are, since you never know how much you may need them in your life. Remember to be grateful for…
- Partner, friends, family and relatives
- Colleagues, teammates, co-workers, etc.
- Teachers, mentors, role models
- Neighbours, shopkeepers, customer servants etc.
- Random people in your life
Who else are you grateful for?
The BeGrateful4 app lets you list the things and people that you are grateful for in your life. You can add a title and image of the thing that you are grateful for. Install the app and see the support page for more info.
Be thankful for the things around us
Before thinking too much of what material stuff you have in your life, it is a good idea to remember to be grateful also for some of those very important, natural and universal things in your life. When you have them in your life, remember to be grateful for…
- Earth, sky, stars, fresh air
- Nature and habitat
- All the living things, pets, wildlife, etc.
- Fresh water to drink and fresh food to eat
- Shelter such as a roof on top of your head
- Functional government, safety, etc.
- Freedom to choose your thoughts
Remember what you have
Yes, you can and you definitely should focus also on your self. Remember to be grateful for…
- Your health and your ability to maintain it
- Your body with all its strengths and weaknesses
- Your memory and ability to have reasonable thoughts
- Your skin, your organs, your limbs, your hair, and other parts of your body
- Your wealth and your ability to maintain it
All in all, remember that your life is full of things to be grateful for, not just those obvious material things you purchased from the store. All you have to do is to remember what your reasons to be grateful for are. BeGrateful4 is here to help you to do that.