The app finally got the much waited update, which will improve the user experience and fix some minor bugs. This gratitude reminder is now easier and better to use as reminder of the things which you feel grateful for in your life.
Using this app has remained easy and straight forward. Just add a new item, which you are grateful for and get reminded about those items in the main view (Be Grateful). You now have three options to browse your list of objects of gratitude; you can swipe the Be Grateful view from right to left and vice versa to show next and previous item on your list, or you can tap the Show random -button to randomly see one item on your list and of course you have the option to browse through your list of objects of gratitude in the List view.
Be grateful, be happy!
– You can now add a new object of gratitude directly from the main view (Be Grateful) by tapping the Add new -button
– Many little improvements on the user interface to enhance your user experience
– Swiping to the right at the Be Grateful view shows you the previous item on your list of objects of gratitude
– Swiping to the left at the Be Grateful view shows you the next item on your list of objects of gratitude
– You can now remove the added image from a gratitude card by tapping Remove Image button
– This update gives the app a new About view where you can find some general info about the app and gratitude
– Update gives you also a new Help view where you can find some instructions about how to use this app
– Minor bug fixes (i.e. colors appear correctly after changing it)
If you don’t have the app yet, download it now and be grateful and happy.